When you need to move house it can be very stressful, that is why FurnitureRemovals.biz only use professional companies you can trust and rely on. We have some tips on how to choose the right furniture removal company for you.
Find Furniture Removal Companies
You need to plan your move properly otherwise it will be a rushed and stressful event. Ask friends or relatives who have moved recently if they can recommend a specific company. If you have a preferred furniture removal company do some research on the quality and professionalism of their work, how long they have been in business and if they operate nationwide.
What Services Do They Offer?
Ask the furniture removal company for a list of all the services they offer. Get clarity on what is included in the price and what will be at extra cost. Things to consider will include:
- Do they supply the packaging, boxes, bubble wrap etc.?
- Do they supply special materials for more expensive equipment (TV, computers)?
- Do they offer free blanket wrap services?
- What policies do they have in place to prepare your appliances for transport?
- Do they pack your entire home or do they only offer truck loading and off-loading services?
- Will they also transport your belongings to short term storage facilities?
- Will they unpack all your items and dispose of the boxes and packing materials?
What Insurance Do They Offer?
It is very important to have peace of mind when it comes to moving home. What measures does the furniture removal company have in place to ensure your furniture arrives safely? Most removal companies will provide insurance, but be sure to check what it covers and whether there are exclusions. For example anything you packed may not be covered for breakage. Does the insurance cover all risks or only goods and furniture in transit? Also try to find out how long the process for an insurance claim is.
How Much Do They Charge?
It is important to get 3 or more quotes and be sure to compare apples with apples. This will help you get an accurate comparison of their costs. Don’t always go for the cheapest as they will probably offer less than other moving companies. Decide on a budget and try to find a moving company that will give you the most.
[ ARTICLE INDEX ]
[ BACK TO TOP ]